Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading and Extras

Ive recently added disney+ to my monthly bill, 02 have offered a free upgrade and i was wondering if i would I continue to pay for Disney+ even tho they offer it free for the first 6 months with upgrade.Thanks

Chef_JG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I want to keep the same number, I have been filling the form it won’t. It keep telling that it’s incorrect.

Fraud

Can anyone help, I noticed charges on my account when I googled the name it came up with a gaming site that I didn't sign up for they have taken £15 in total from my account I tried to call to report fraud but can't get through they just keep hanging...

Help14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim during coronavirus

Hi,I need to get hold of an esim as I need to use a handset for work and home. I don’t want to bin my o2 personal sim to be able to use it but I can’t get hold of an esim as there are no open shops and I can’t get through on the phone as calls at pri...

Cancel my contract

Can anyone help my contract runs out on the 22nd of may but my question is if I cancel it now will I have to pay a fee thank you for any advice

Lee7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Log

I would like to view my call logs. Both incoming and outgoing. I need it to prove something at work. Obviously the call logs on the device can be manipulated so I need proper verifed O2 document.

sm5897 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I had to pay my bill a little late and they gave me till 3rd to do this which I done and they still cut me off after the payment, my services are still off and I haven’t been able to get through to them to sort it out anyone else having this sort of ...

Ash-88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open - work email

Hi - does anyone know if there's a way to resolve O2 open not accepting my work email?I'm trying to sign up but it keeps telling me that I need to enter my work email, which I'm doing. I'm not sure why it's doing this but it may be that my work email...

Jamsrob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g in bradford is terribly slow

As per titleI find myself having to disable the 5g option on my phone because, everytime it connects to it, the network is so slow I can't use youtube or browse the web.Given that I switched to o2 as I usually use the phone in an area covered by the ...

Luca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam text

Any one else's got a text saying unable to take DD and a link to pay now +44 7765 422915

Digchris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos