Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade confusion

I'm looking to upgrade my contact as an advertisement says that I could upgrade and 02 will pay off the last of my device plan. However it then says that the remaining balance will be charge to the end balance in the checkout. I'm really confused as ...

Sam90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit agreement

Is anyone aware how to do the online signature of the credit agreement for an upgraded phone contract.

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postive Balance after contract has finished

Hello Just wondering if anyone can help, pretty simple issue, my contract expired on the 20th May last month, I have a positive balance which needs refunding back to me. I would normally use live chat for any queries but its not available, I can see ...

JohnSog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Not Allowed

Upgraded my phone put old sim in on network settings it says “phone not allowed” put in new sim after sim swap and it still says “phone not allowed” any idea how to sort this problem out

Hound by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data gone and promotion not showing

I am currently on a 20 pound tarriff which I top up every month on 23rd and get an extra 50gb(2 month into this 3month promotion)i had 30gb wiped from my phone! This made me run out of data on the advice of 02 i added a small bolt on with the promise...

Promo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious text from "O2"

I received a text message stating to be from O2 from number +447389886610 stating payment from my latest bill could not be processed by your bank update your payment information via anlink within the text I obviously did not click on said link as th...

Trying to pay final bill

Hi, I recently ported my number out of O2 not realising I had a final bill, which i've since cancelled my Direct Debit. I've had numereous emails and texts telling me I need to pay and now a letter threatening taking action against my Credit Score. I...

Customer Services Email

I am getting FEDUP with the stupid silicon brain that is behind 202; can't understand what I want. All I know is AI is not going to take over the world ! I have been double billed by O2 on accessories when upgrading, but I can't find a way to complai...

MarcDek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Paid my bill Thursday and still can't make calls or texts can't get through to 02 for help what should I do?

Beckyw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot pay my bill

What a joke, can't get through to anyone cos they only wanna know about people who wanna upgrade and live chat is non existent. Have been trying for 10 days now, been with o2 over 10 years and now when it matters most all they care about money. After...