Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I need to cancel my order

I recently ordered a new handset and it is due for delivery today but need to cancel. This is a 2nd new contract that I was setting up for my partner but he has already gone ahead and got his own contract lol so much for this being a surprise. I know...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges SB7 Mobile Ltd

Hi just noticed i am getting charged £3 per week from SB7 Mobile Ltd, which i never signed up to can this be stopped or investigated please kind regards David [Edit: topic title clarified]

Help With Leaving O2

Hello, I'm not sure if I've chosen the right board to post this in. Apologies if I have. I need help with how to correctly go about leaving O2 at the end of my phone contract. Under the 'Tarrifs and allowances' tab on the O2 page, it says my contract...

Naz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly transfer to sim only

Hello,I have just purchased a new phone S20+ direct from Samsung as it was cheaper than a new contract through o2.I currently have two months left on my current contract with o2 but have £0 outstanding.Am I able to just swap onto a sim only deal? or ...

Rich35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ensuring previous account cancelled...

Having recently purchased a new phone & O2 contract, how do I ensure that my previous O2 contract has been cancelled & I don't have 2 accounts running?

Jax15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final Bill Payment

Hi,I cannot seem to be able to reach anyone about paying my ETF on my pay monthly contract. Sincemy number is now PAYG I can’t access any bills related to the pay monthly account I used to have. My O2 just tells me to top up and gives no options for ...

Seaneth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct dwbit

How do i set up a direct debit for my account as i cant get through to someone to speak to?

Amy1812 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 500 and WiFi calling

Hi, please can someone help me? I live in the country and need WiFi calling. I just switched to o2. I can’t switch on WiFi and 4G calling on my iPhone. I have followed all the videos, it just says contact o2. And I can’t get through to customer servi...

MRK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

true or fake

hi have any body else had a message from +447765399641saying they were unable to process your latest bill. then content in message has a web site https://.o2.uk.bill550.com/?o2=2

Can i sell my iPhone after using O2 refresh to upgrade it?

I've been offered to upgrade my iPhone XR using O2 refresh (which will pay off the rest of my contract which runs out in October). I just wondering if i decide to use O2 refresh to upgrade, what happens with my iPhone? Is it mine to keep or do i need...