Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TRavel abroad

When I’m using my O2 travel Bolt on do I need to switch off my ansaphone ( voicemail) in case it triggers the daily tariff?

Lesleyj10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting 6 digit numbers

Can you advise whether it is possible to dial 5-digit numbers? Have tried to enter a competition, using 5 numbers, but message not delivered. I used to be able to dial these numbers. Thank you

frankie805 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

36 month contract on a new phone, that's a whole additional year in comparison to other providers who charge the same/if not less. Doesn't seem competitive or am I missing something??

Dfcn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network down

I'm having problems with my network coverage,anyone else having problems,says a mast is down in my area,this had been napping alot since may.

Resolved! Making an International call from the UK on my mobile

Can anyone advise on the charges if I dial a number in Europe or in the USA from my mobile in the UK?Can these calls be part of my 'free minutes inclusive package' ?I know whatsapp is free, but sometimes I need to dial a business land line.Thanks

CTD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect

Hi, I’ve ordered an iPhone XR at around midday today and contacted o2 and have done my credit check. I have to collect my phone this weekend due to where a live and I still have received a confirmation email. How long does it usually take for your ph...

Eis2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to leave this awful provider

Over the past three weeks I am getting intermitent connection from O2 for my data. B15 2TH. How can mast problems last this long. As this mast covers both my work area and home I am fed up with the constant of being unable to use my data. I want to l...

Vas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved to Australia- want to unblock phone

Hi, I’ve moved to Australia and am on a pay monthly contract. I finished the contract a couple of months ago, I now pay £29 per month but only use my device on WiFi otherwise I get oversees charges. I want to unlock my phone to use an Aussie sim, how...

LD2081 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone won't pick up old number

I recently switched from EE to O2. Used the PAC from EE to port old number to O2. Got texts from O2 confirming with date. 'My O2' online account shows that my old number has indeed switched across but my new phone is still identified by the temporary...

msmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos