Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I want to exchange upgraded phone

Hi,I upgraded my phone today. But wanted to look at exchanging for s10 plus. How do I do this? And are there any tariff changes or additional charges made?Thanks

Steph09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchange during lockdown

Hi does anybody know how I go about returning my new iPhone 11 Pro and exchanging it for Samsung S 20? I’m still within the 14 day cooling off period (has been extended to 28 days during lockdown.) I’m reluctant to just send iPhone off as it may be v...

About an upgrade

I have upgraded 2 phones and received 1. I would like to know what's happening about the other one

Trying to cancel contract - Cust Service hangs up!

If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it.I need to cancel my O2 contract ASAP. As far as I’m aware I have to phone to do this. Have tried multiple times and entered the password etc and got all the way to being transferred to someone, for an autom...

Rob-roy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

I am currently on a Sim only, 40GB data pm, 18 month contract. An O2 email sent on 6th April advertised upgrading to a 50GB tariff for an extra £5 and that "You’re free to move your data down (or up) each month and there’s even tips below to make you...

DC8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable Wi-Fi calling

I recently has my new sim and have a WiFi calling enabled phone but when I try to activate it says I need to contact o2. Even if I try too add it via my device and connections in the app. Is there anyway of getting this enabled without calling o2 esp...

M1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

I have a pac code from my old supplier and my new phone and sim from O2... I fill out the forms that it tells me too... 3 times now... and each time I get an automated email saying they can't do my check because the information isn't correct and I sh...

Shaun74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make or receive calls

Hi for some reason I can’t make or receive calls. Phoned 202 it says I owe £0.00, I’ve tried turning my phone off and then on again?

Resolved! Number change

How can I change my number?

Sophie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos