Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim not provisioned

hi, I just upgraded my phone but my sim card is say not provisioned how do I sort it?

fautly phone

been on the phone to 02 mulitple time now about my phone its faulty and they keep cutting me off how do i send it back still in the cooling off period

Dallas82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone update using data?

I Had my phone connected to wifi when iOS 13 was installed, But when I checked the mobile data usage on my handset it says it’s increased by 24gb is this a glitch or has it used 4g to update?

Alexxx1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data does not work

I have a new contract and I have 30gb allowance but mobile data does not work. What do I do?

UmmeS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment

I am struggling to pay my bill due to being furlowed and need to speak to o2 about this as its my only way of contacting my elderly parents during this critical time please help as I don't wish to get cut off or blocked

nickdevil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

invalid sim

Hi, having trouble with my sim card. It keeps showing invalid sim. any ideas?

lesley4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring a number

I’ve just changed from EE to o2 and transferring my old number. I did my upgrade online and after that had been confirmed went and put in my pac code to transfer. This was two days ago today my new phone arrived. How do I know when it’s being transfe...

Sammielou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment

So I have missed my payment this month due to losing my job in the pandemic. O2 have so kindly cut my services off during all of this which I think is VERY insensitive to what is happening. Anyway I have been trying to call to sort this out but can n...

Jmack28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

activate my sim

hello.I received the new sim but it is not activated and i do not know how to activate it

florin3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos