Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02

Hi i just wanna know can you cliam for 02 bring down i got told that if you are on 02 then that you can cliam

Aimie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fault with internet and phone line and loss of communications on 6th Dec 2018

I would like to make a complaint about the loss of internet and communication error with my mobile phone line on 6th December 2018. Several people attempted to call me and simply got the message that my phone was switched off, when in fact it wasn't....

LorraineS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

text messages not being received

i dont seem to be receing text messasges on my iphoine 6s plus i have good signal but they do not seem to be cooming through i have reset my device but this did not make a diffrence p

Slimjim13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12 Months to a 30 Day SIM only?

Just a quick question please, I have a 12 month sim only plan and I am about 5 months in. It seems I can change my tariff online to a 30 days one. Does this mean I can change and then cancel with O2 after the 30 days?

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 performed credit check for out of stock item

Past few days been on phone , call being dropped after long wait , unable to reach customer service advisor. Chat is not working or at least I cannot access it. Now I am being told item is out of stock so I have to cancel current order and re order a...

Z1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! yesterdays no coverage

Does anyone know if the compensation to O2 customers is for all of us or just those who complained??

jo82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of earnings and Service

Has anyone claimed anything back from O2 for yesterdays disater?I lost earnings as well as the service

55cwk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happened yesterday?

I am so annoyed with o2 how do I get to speak to someone about the problem everyone seemed to have? They didn't have a problem txtin me telling me how much my bill this month costs! Cheeky!!

Denise100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos