Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Getting an extra sim

Please can you tell me how I add another family sim? If I buy online will it automatically be discounted? Thank you! Anna

AnnaAnna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2

Anyone know how to contact O2? No phone lines shown, no live chat, no email access. My phone has stopped connecting to the mobile network (Wifi is ok). I have reset all settings, restarted etc etc, but still no go. No doubt a reset at the SIM level i...

Prymaka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Dose anyone know if O2 will be offering the same 6 months deal for loyal customers as well? I have been with O2 for 5 years + bought 3 devices from them and all I have been offered was to join for £5.99 a month and they will take £2.00 a month off my...

overdue bill wanted to leave weeks ago.

My contract was supposed to end last month and i have been trying to contact o2 for weeks now to cancel the contract but no success through the phone and cant find an email address. now they have sent me another bill for £60! i wanted to switch to vi...

craig9181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

end of contract

Does anyone know any free o2 contact or email as they dont answer me at all and the other day when they finally answered they were super rude to me and hang me off in a rude way. I need to give a month notice of me wanting to leave and change company...

Galder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not ring out or txt anyone

hi been having problems where i can not ring out at all no dial tone noting also txt messages keep coming back as error , i ahve done a check to see if there is any work reports going on in out area but shows all is ok . cant get hold of o2 via phone...

Paul10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

Hi I need help with my new sim I got today I called and gave them sim number of my new phone and sim to activate it . Well my old phone went of sp got no network and my new phone isn't working still and I cannot call 02 as got no network

Newtm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS

Are you offering unlimited data to NHS workers like EE and Vodafone ?

Jessica3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

If you have a pay monthly contract and you don't have the money in your account to pay on that day will it just come out on the day that you can afford to pay