Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text

I received a text message saying o2 were unable to process my payment

Direct debit

What number do I ring to change direct debit date ?

Ellasboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The phone number is incorrect on my profile

Im a new customer... my phone number on the profile doesnt match my actual number. When i want to change it.. it texts the incorrect number as proof of identity

Philwilts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade (part 2)

Hi all..... So I had a problem upgrading the other which I got sorted eventually (thanks to all who replied)...... Problem was sorted went to bed and today decided to go ahead and upgrade through the myo2 app. Problem now is it won't let me do it! Wh...

1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 phone contract

Just wondering how do i get around getting 2 phones on contract at once, like a shared plan or as such as previously someone has 2 phones on on contract?

Drew1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel monthly

How can I cancel my sim

Kristy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh

Hi, I'm on a refresh contract, and the airtime is discounted through friends and family deal. I have 2 months left in the device, if I pay this off does the airtime automatically go back to full price? If not how long will it stayed on the reduced pa...

Trev7uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract - undelivered handset

Hi, new contract agreed 15th April. Order says complete on my O2, phone should have arrived 16th. no phone delivery. DHL website Says“We’re sorry but the delivery of your consignment has been delayed. Please contact your sender for further informatio...

NeilGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve been cut off after trying to contact o2 for weeks

My phone has been cut off from incoming and outgoing services, I have no way of contacting o2 I’ve been trying for the last 2 weeks. I’ve had a email from mycare saying to email them or pay so I emailed them which sent back a automated email to say t...

AbbyH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of Contract

Hello, I have a question about my contract which is really confusing me...Basically, my O2 app is saying that my contract is up on 25th April, but when I rang up they said it's not up until 24th May.My bill comes on the 25th of every month.My questio...

Chels23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos