Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! view my bill

i want to see the bill on line.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage

I took out a SIM only deal 3 Nov 2015 for a 12 month contract. I knew it was around this time a year ago that i signed up and expected things to roll on albeit possibly at a different tariff. To my surprise, today am getting messages "No network cove...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone order not delivered

Hi there, I ordered a new phone on upgrade last Saturday. I placed the order online and entered my adddress and billing info manually. I then got a confirmation through with my old address details (still on file as i moved last year). To be clear i m...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill reminder

Hi does anyone know why o2 stopped sending out Bill reminders.They now send me one wanting to know why I have not paid my bill yet, I forget because they don't remind me that is why. Does anyone else have this problem. Graham

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

Hello Dear! I am tired of calling your customer service regarding my pac code.I tried today around 4 o' clock and was on hung up while connecting the call for 25 min.Again, at around 7 o'clock i was trying your phone for more than 35 min. and it is s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

I been trying to contract 02 for two day for giving notice to cancel my contract. But unable to get contact with customer service. Waiting time 50+ mins. My contract will finish end of month. I would like cancel my contract and change to path with PA...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

The direct debit was cancelled in error - confused with an older O2 account. There seems to be no obvious means of reinstating the DD on the website or starting a new one. Given that all I'm trying to do is pay them money, this is ridiculous and very...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If the phone i want to upgrade to is out of stock for home delivery, does this mean i can still go to an O2 shop and pick one up?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos