Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost sim

my phone fell in the river with my sim, im trying to order a new one, ive rang and they arent dealing with them situations and ive tried online.How do i get a new sim for my phone

Sim Replacement

Hi, my sim seems to have died and no longer connects to the network, have tried in an old device phone and still no luck with it, I would go to a local store to get replacement but they are not open and i cant ring O2 as i have no sim to use to ring ...

MarkH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Why is it that I've found a much better deal with O2 but on another genuine website? I dont want to pay more if i dont need too.

Ralphy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

I requested my old number to be ported over to O2 on the 21st March, i am STILL waiting for the port to happen and now my PAC Code from my old provider has expired! what do i do now?

SKidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Do i need to send me old device to o2 when upgrading on o2 refresh

Cezary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hello,I have just got an Apple Watch on contract, it is connected to my number. However now it has arrived I want to give it to someone else for them to use with their phone (they are on contract with BT)Is this possible? And can they use the watch a...

Wrong first bill

Hi there, I've just received my first bill and it's wrong. I can't seem to get onto chat, all emails bounce back and I can't reach anyone on the phone. How do I go about sorting this out? Thanks,Sam

SOI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PREMIUM TEXTS

Hi, I'm the account holder and also have a family member on the account. Anyone know how to stop premium texts being used by the family member before I'm bankrupt. I've tried to call customer service but can't get through

Suz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos