Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Chose the wrong item

I made a contract just relised that i chose the tablet s6 lite and not the actual s6 tablet will i be able to phone them tomorrow and cancel the contract as it hasn't arrived yet and won;t be untill the 30th or have them change the contract to the ta...

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XR won’t set up

I’ve just received my iPhone XR - it won’t set up using quick start from my iPhone 7 as the screen on the 7 just says connecting for ages and when I try to set it up manually from iCloud restore it sends a verification code which I put in but then ge...

Re

How do I cancel my contract that I have just applied for and how do I stop my order

Kian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I joined o2 by getting a sim only contract (because the deposit for phone was expensive) and the person told me that after 3 payments I’ll be able to upgrade to any phone I want .. then after 2 payments I realised that on my o2 app it says i can ...

Evaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

Is there any way to remove the spend cap? MyO2 says this can only be done on live chat (which is currently closed) or by calling 202 but they are only taking calls for people upgrading or thinking of leaving. I tried calling and they said they couldn...

Woo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh

Ok I have Iphone XS Can upgarde now to refersh plans for free For Example Iphone11 Pro 64GB £1049 (Apple) £1139 PAYG £1125.72 (Contract O2) 11 Pro Max 64GB £1149 (Apple) £1239 PAYG £1229.4 (Contract O2) Why are o2 charging £90 (Apple/PC World) £99.2 ...

ITFCJosh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off my device plan

Hello, I wish to start paying off my device plan to eventually lower my monthly bill. How do I go about this please?

Reducing contract price

Hi, got a question, can anyone help?I’m currently paying £51 a month for my iPhone contract. I get 100GB and I really don’t need that much. I’ve seen the iPhone 11 contract is cheaper with some providers than what I’m paying for my iPhone 10! Is ther...

Bex97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos