Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting

I requested my old number to be ported over to O2 on the 21st March, i am STILL waiting for the port to happen and now my PAC Code from my old provider has expired! what do i do now?

SKidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Do i need to send me old device to o2 when upgrading on o2 refresh

Cezary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hello,I have just got an Apple Watch on contract, it is connected to my number. However now it has arrived I want to give it to someone else for them to use with their phone (they are on contract with BT)Is this possible? And can they use the watch a...

Wrong first bill

Hi there, I've just received my first bill and it's wrong. I can't seem to get onto chat, all emails bounce back and I can't reach anyone on the phone. How do I go about sorting this out? Thanks,Sam

SOI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PREMIUM TEXTS

Hi, I'm the account holder and also have a family member on the account. Anyone know how to stop premium texts being used by the family member before I'm bankrupt. I've tried to call customer service but can't get through

Suz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

opt out of free amazon music with contract sim

Hi,Goodmorning,I got an O2 contract sim 3 months ago.I have the free 3 month of amazone music, but I would like to opt out of that now.Please can someone advise how to do that ?Thank you,Steven.

Steven633 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery note

Hi i need to find out where I can download my delivery form which shows my imei number to claim the free earbuds from huawei.Any help appreciated as I cannot get in touch with o2 at the moment

marie14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order processing

Hi, I recently got off the phone to CS because I wanted to change my data package and know what’s happening in to my order. They told me it was “processing” still, does that mean it’s been approved or not? Thanks

beau1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant pay due to covid and self isolation

What should i do, the forlough worker scheme got negated, i have to pay everything and i am not receiving money during the outbreak thing

Pote by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos