Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi, I want to give my 30 days notice to cancel my contract and can’t get through on the phone or live chat and there is no option to do this on the O2 app. How can I contact them to cancel my contract. Thanks

Cancelling contract

Hi...I am trying to cancel my contract which has expired but i cannot remember the security question answers and the only way to retrieve them is to have a code text to the phone and SIM which I no longer have...please help someone pleaseeeee.Thanks ...

Andrea128 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

My partner is wanting the Apple s5 watch for £19.50 a month but she is wanting to pay for it one of her bank so how does she go about it as her phone contact comes out of my bank?

newbi question

Hi I gave O2 the PAC code for my old number and received my SIM from O2 this morning. However when I dial my old number from my landline I get "The person you have called is not avaiable". My old number is in my online settings as my contact number a...

JR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone hasn't shown up

I ordered and purchased a phone from p2 online yesterday and was given a specific time slot as to when it will be delivered today. The time slot has come and gone and no sign of the phone or any email to tell me it's on the way. Can someone please te...

TomE36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan Discount amounts

Morning All, I've just upgraded to the S20 and added the family plan discount on to the account again for it but can some please confirm is this is right Line 1 No DiscountLine 2 20% Discount Line 3 20% DiscountLine 4 40 % DiscountLine 5 40 % Discoun...

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS family discount

I am NHS member joint o2 with 25% discount. Would like to can I get same for family member.

Mazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services for nearly 8 weeks

I had no service in my area for calls and data for more than 50 days but O2 are still charging me full cost of monthly bill. It is impossible to get hold of anyone at O2 to discuss this as I feel.the least they can do is waive the charge for the time...