Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi. Wondering if anyone can explain to me how billing works? I assumed it was direct debit when I took out the phone contract, can anyone shed some light? My O2 app also says “Paid” when no money has been taken from my account. Any ideas? Thank you i...

Resolved! billing

I am doing my bookkeeping and noticed I have 2 direct debits for O2 this past year. One is reference GED53897398. Can you please tell me what this is for and to? Many thanks,Zephyr Wildman

Zephyr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

Hi everyone, I have left a very, very long and unpleasant relationship and at present my children who are adults are not speaking with me.I am receiving unwelcome texts from his family and rather than block them can I suspend my number and be given a...

70Chez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting Through to Cust Service (lol) to give a PAC Code

Hi all, hope are well ! I am trying to use 202 to get through to customer service to give them a PAC code so I can transfer from EE to 02 and having no joy at all! I've been with 02 since October with a simo contract. Recently out a phone contract wi...

Lizzy28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over due bill

How long does it take for your network restrictions to be lifted after paying an overdue bill ?

7206 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talking to an online assistant

Is there even a way to talk to someone online? I keep getting redirected to "contact us" but there is nothing about online support

Inclusive data

Received a message to say inclusive data has run out however MyO2 says I've 11.99 of 21.99 left! Can anyone explain please.

Kaza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud team response time

Has anyone had any experience with the fraud team?Ordered two handsets at the start of February and received them at the start of March but can't use them as the SIMs have cut off, my account has been closed and I'm under investigation for fraud.Live...

ianrobbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi Dear, This month's bill payment was debited from my account, but in the app you still keep charging me. What can I do ?

Patrick3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos