Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extra £100 trade in Samsung

Hi i was wondering what was happening with the Samsung extra £100 trade in offer because O2 recycling are not currently accepting phones

Richtea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 Sim for Wifi Hotspot

I ordered a new sim (I am already a pay monthly wifi customer with an O2 Airtime plan). The sim has arrived - we want to use it in a mobile wifi hotspot we have bought as we have just moved house and BT has let us down with installing the wifi. The S...

AMon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

Hi is there anyway I can't find out how much I would owe to end my contract early

Gizmo58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Contract Renewal

Hi, Was looking into cancelling the renewal of my contract now that it's about 30 days until it happens. I tried to call in just now to do that, and after answering the security question was told that calls are unavailable right now due to decreased ...

latsyrhc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

e sim

Hi..how do I get an e-sim package?

mcr22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Failure

I have a SIM failure on my iPhone XS Max, tried reinserting/cleaning the SIM but no change.Any ideas how to proceed as the o2 stores are currently closed?

Move old phone number onto new SIM

I recently had to buy a new phone and upgraded my O2 contract at the same time. The new phone with its new SIM card has arrived and I want to move my old O2 number onto the new SIM card. I have followed all the support given on the O2 website & have ...

HW294 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CPW Samsung buds offer honoured by O2?

will O2 honour the offer from car phone warehouse i got last week to receive galaxy buds in a few weeks time? Or will I have to cancel my contract (7 days in).

Vinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney + free 6 months.

Hi. I upgraded and received 6 months free Disney + however I wasnt sent an email link for the offer. When I add Disney as extra it wants to charge me £5.99. How do I get the link so it's free? I've rang and tweeted o2 numerous times with no response....

Margaret3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos