Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly

if i chose a pay monthly contract for a phone or tablet if i wanted to pay it off earlier would i be able to pay more than the agreed apon monthly payment number or would it be restricted to that number that i agreed apon?

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly payments

Hya if someone is having difficulty in managing there payments is there someone who could help as they don’t want to be disconnected??

Natalie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

I ordered my sim on the 13th and it dispatched on the 14th and still not here and the tracking number isn't working what will I do thanks

Tasha4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open discount carry over with upgrade

Hi thereI want to upgrade my home but i have the O2 open discount on my airtime. If i upgrade do i still get the 25 percent discount off my new upgrade if i continue the airtime tariff but upgrade the phone.ThanksK

Kie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Up grade

Why has it gone from 2 months and 2 days to 3 months b4 i can upgrade

John2369 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hospital Phone Charges

My mum went into hospital on Friday after a fall. The hospital phone supplier Hospedia are now allowing patients to make phone calls for free as visiting is currently not allowed. Phone calls in to patients are charged at 13p per min by Hospedia, but...

smullin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to Nigeria roaming SMS received but I’m at home in UK

Hi, As per the title, I received a text message today welcoming me to Nigeria and detailing my call charges yet I am in lockdown in the UK and have in fact never travelled to Nigeria. I assume this could be some sort of fraud but it seems O2 don't cl...

Daul_p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I am due a upgrade would it be possible to give this to my daughter but with a pay as you go sim

Cher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad

I been order iPad Pro 12.9 2020 in last 2week so then email said it out of stock after order? So it will delivery how long??

Zac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing sim

Hi there, ordered a sim only contract on the 10th and still don't have a SIM card delivered. I phoned and emailed many times but since covid-19 it's impossible to get in touch with O2. After 20 phonecalls and emails I got another SIM reordered and th...

AnaV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos