Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Overdue bill for cancelled order

Hi,I took a contract online which was subsequently cancelled,(under advice from local store) due to poor handling and driver from the online system, with a new contract being taken out in store.Firstly, the 50£ upfront cost has still not been refunde...

charging issue

i think i have bent pins and i phone 7 will not charge so will o2 collect deliver as olny 6 month old

ash100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim needed for sim only deal?

Does anyone happen to know if you just keep your existing sim when you switch to a ‘sim only’ deal on o2?? I’m an existing pay monthly o2 customer and changed tariff yesterday to a 30 day sim only one. my usage is showing the new deal, but I haven’t ...

HollyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

account

i have an account with 6 lines, due to loss of job i cannot afford to pay now, would it be possible to close them and just pay one payment to clear it? i know i have to contact payment management but have been trying for a week and cant get through a...

Sally4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Data Plan

I currently have an apple watch connected to my number. I want to upgrade to a new watch through O" but as I already have one conncted, I am unable to place an order. How do I get the data plan removed in order to do this? I have rang O2 this morning...

KatieAnna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hello . I couldn't pay the subscription on time and I can't do it until 14/5/20 but not in full. I can't call. What can I do and how can I contact o2 other than on the phone?

Nf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sharing

I haven't posted before, but I am a little annoyed at O2s sharing policy which is absolutely rubbish. I have a longstanding O2 monthly contract and want to share my data. Having just spoken to 202 I have been told I would have to cancel my contract a...

vix2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account is for a third party

I have set up an account for my father in law in my name. I'm a bit worried if I text SWAP to activate the Sim it will change my own number and contract which is with a different provider

Jean2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2

Had a message today saying my 4g had been turned of phone has been blocked but I’m all up to date with bills etc

Pay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot pay bill

I cannot pay my bill on time and cannot get to talk to o2 what do I do?

Romy1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos