Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Over charged bill

I go online and pay my bills every month. I managed to pay my own mobile bill and my kids 2 tablets bill payments failed told me to contact my bank. Phoned my bank, they said everything is fine on their end to phone o2. U can imagine the hassle i had...

Cannot sign in to account

Hi there, I am trying to sign in to my account to pay my latest bill however it is asking me to enter my phone number to receive a verification text. The problem is about one month ago I got a new German number (as I moved to Berlin) therefore my UK ...

O2 refresh

It says I can upgrade now with no upfront cost , but have to do o2 refresh , is there a catch on this or is it just like how I pay my phone bill monthly anywayWant to upgrade but don’t want to be loosing out on money , also if they let me upgrade now...

Bclarke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment of bill

I have received a text message to say there is a problem with payment of my bill. The web adress they ask me to log on to is . I think this is a scam. Any thoughts?

steveg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

I’ve just checked my account and noticed that my sim only contract runs out at the end of April. I’ve not received a call or email informing me or offering me a new contract. If I leave it, will I go on to the standard rate tariff or will my current ...

Sammy17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i have change my pac onto another network

i want to close my account but i cant find my final bill i have already changed athree weeks and 02 still sending me texts alll i want is close this acount asap thanks

Resolved! Pay Monthly

if i chose a pay monthly contract for a phone or tablet if i wanted to pay it off earlier would i be able to pay more than the agreed apon monthly payment number or would it be restricted to that number that i agreed apon?

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly payments

Hya if someone is having difficulty in managing there payments is there someone who could help as they don’t want to be disconnected??

Natalie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos