Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Hello I just gotten a text from O2 that I need to fix my payment details otherwise I will be charged extra fees. Now, I don't quite understand it as it was never an issue and upon checking again my details are still the same. I'm wondering though it ...

Zuzka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund on old account

How long does it take to get my refund from my final billSpoke to customer service and they said would be credited to my new account

Resolved! Data Bolt On + Tariff Change

I have just purchased a data bolt on. If I now decide to change my tariff, will any data that I do not use be rolled over as is normal in spite of the tariff change?

Pugwash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bravo o2

I can’t contact you and now you have cut me off.

NoHelp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I have just received a text saying my phone bill is overdue... I’ve already paid this phone bill on the 21st April! Day before it was due! I also have it showing on my bank statement

Robert6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, My contract is up and I want to move to one of the promotional ones on the web site. However, that specific contract is not available within my MyO2 options. Previous experience has taught me that if I purchase on the website and add to my basket...

O2 refresh airtime variation with different phone cost

Hi, I’ve recently been looking to upgrade to the iPhone 11, when I look at the costing for this on refresh, for the 64gb model it comes in at £20.37 for the phone and £30 for the airtime monthly over 36 months, however I was looking at the 128gb mode...

Dan85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do I know if wifi calling is working

Hi I have Wifi calling set up on my account and on my phone. How do I know that is is working? My friend has it and he gets an icon at the top of his phone when he is connected to wifi. I have never seen an icon on my phone come up. should this happe...

Erika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate charges for sending picture messages

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me out. Earlier this month I sent 3 picture messages (in the form of MMS) to someone, but have just logged in to check my bill and I am due to be charged for 22 picture messages on that day. IU have checked th...

Neill_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos