Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Media Games scam

My little brother who is disabled and has no capacity to go through online payment, has recently been charged 4 weeks of £4.50 for a subscription to MyMediaGames.The company has provided no proof other than a time stamp of the transaction, along with...

paul72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi how do I change which credit card I use to pay for my contract thanks

Resolved! International charges

Hi I’m being charged for text messages whilst despite not sending or receiving any messages. Any reason for that?

Waf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone usage in Europe Zone

As I live permanently in Portugal how can I continue to use my phone without repeatedly being charged for unfair usage?

Quayfront by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to pay a deposit and pass the credit check?

Was looking for an iPad pro for my designs but don't have the best credit, I looked on the site and went to checkout for a pay monthly iPad pro, at around £38 a month. I entered my details and it asked me to pay a £600 deposit, which I don't mind doi...

SuperUser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to existing contract

Just wondering if this is possible. I have 2 phones. One on o2 pay monthly (had it for about 4-5 years and is currently due a upgrade), and 1 on GiffGaff (had this for about 2 years), I'm wanting to get rid of the giffgaff sim - but I prefer the giff...

tracy19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a warning! Use another provider!!!

This is just a warning to all ever considering an o2 contract .. don’t.I’ve had by far the worst customer service from any company I’ve ever dealt with.So my ex partner managed to take out a pay monthly phone contract via an online chat with o2 using...

Resolved! Cancelling airtime and keeping device

I have just ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 on contract but it comes with 1GB airtime for £13 which I think is ridiculous so I was wondering if I could keep paying the iPad off and cancel the airtime as it is useless to me anyway

Oliver by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM and physical SIM simultaneous use (for same number)

Hi, I have purchased an iPhone 11 pro , and before doing the Sim swap from my physical SIM to eSIM, I was wondering if I will at all be able to use that physical SIM at the same time? E.g. inside a different phone, or that physical SIM becomes deacti...

StanT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos