Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change date of direct debit

Hi I want to change the date my direct debit comes out of my account

Emily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Media messages

Just check my wife's and my mobile account we have been charged media messages we also have unlimited texts and calls was never told about these also when quiered the bill the customer service ended call as they didn't like when asked why bill was hi...

Resolved! New contract from 3rd Party but keep my number

Hi all, I’ve been with O2 for 16+ years and now I’ve seen some brilliant O2 contract with 3rd parties out there because of Black Friday.What I’d like to know is that if I get a new contract through the 3rd party site (but still on O2) can I port my n...

KennyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA

Do I need to get anything done with my phone before I go to the USA?

Resolved! Cancellation.

12 month sim only deal. What is the fee to cancel? Around 7 months to go

JDRAMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade unlocked

So I’m thinking of upgrading had an iPhone 7 for like 4 years now and have been put off upgrading because of the high prices.So I’m thinking iPhone 11 but I currently have a good deal with virgin on a sim only deal which is unlimited everything so wo...

Ste by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Snacking

Hi I have recently moved to O2 on a monthly contract with 15GB of data plus 30GB Snacking but when I switched my phone number over from my old phone it’s taken my snacking for this month off , why has this happened and will I still get my 45GB next m...

Resolved! O2 Open

Hello, do you know when the iPhone 11 Pro is likely to be on O2 Open? Will it ever? Thank you

Charx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TRAVEL BOLT ON

I have just discovered that my Travel bolt on has not been cancelled and I have been charged £5/day for months! Is there any way I can get a refund as I have not used this bolt on at all?

CraigyHam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos