Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage Abroad

Hi,Recently my wife and I were in Nepal and India on holiday and within two days of arrival in Nepal I had received a txt stating that "You've reached 100% of your Spending Cap".My wife got the same txt the next day.Neither of us use data much other ...

SteveR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit referals

Hi. I have recently been refused a contract.I have sent an e mail to the credit referals team but have not had a reply after 6 days and 2 chaser e mails.I got my own credit report from equifax and scored 469 against a national average of 380. There a...

Craig45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call baring

Oana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling on Contract

Hi. I have recently purchased a new phone and placed the SIM card I have from my O2 contract into my new phone - all is working okay. I’m thinking about selling the phone I have on that contract due to it not being needed. I will continue to pay the ...

mich01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number switch fiasco

Switched from TalkTalk to O2 yesterday. Was informed that my old number would be switched to my new account by 18:00 yesterday. Sixteen hours later and it still has not happened. Massive inconvenience. I'm hugely disappointed and angry..

Chris6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CCA documents?

I’ve still had no luck getting an answer on whether i’ve been successful or not with my phone contract, they have took £400 from my bank and keep saying they’ll get back to me in 24 hours but i’ve heard nothing? Does me receiving a CCA etc, give any ...

Tim1312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract

I have cancelled my airtime contract last Friday, but I did not received any confirmation since then - could you tell me when I will receive any confirmation?

Tom7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer treatment

Why has O2 decided to charge me the same amount of money for calls, texts and data now that my phone has been paid off after 2 years? Not only this but they have scrapped my 10GB of data forcing me to pay extra money monthly for data. Very poor servi...

Kayleigh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you no longer upgrade on O2 every year?

Every year ive seen the upgrade on us option to upgrade to the next iphone. however this year i didnt see that and still not appeared 14 months into this contract i'm just wondering if you cant upgrade every 12 months on O2 anymore. Very dissappointe...

Resolved! Transferring Number From EE to O2 - No Change

Recently purchased a new O2 pay monthly sim from the online shop and wanted to port over my number from EE with it. I provided the PAC where requested in the buying process and placed the order on 21/11/19. My contract with EE ended the next day and ...