Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Exchange my upgrade

I have upgraded my phone to a iPhone XR on 20th April and found I do not like the phone as it is to big, can I cancel using the cooling off period and exchange for SE Model.?

Exchange by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I’ve recently added the Disney plus subscription onto my pay monthly bill which includes a £2 discount, my bill is now nearly double, with it adding £7 which is more than the Disney plus subscription itself! And doesn’t seem to include the discounts,...

Jordana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Plan query

I’ve just upgraded my device and tried to add it to a Family Plan.We have 6 devices at the same billing address across 2 bills. Looking at the T’s&C’s this should make the new device acceptable for a Family Plan discount as the T’s&C’s state ‘bill/s’...

Casius66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I'm due upgrade due to O2 ending business with carphone warehouse,do I have to go for a handset or can I go for sim only? Does anyone know

Sally6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated Disabled Customer

Hi my current contract ends on 23rd May 2020 and I unless I can change my current tariff to one that meets my needs for £20 or less I don't want to continue my contract which is nearly £50 a month. I have seen a sim only tariff advertised for £20 a m...

Ciryluk3g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone order

Ordered a phone yesterday and my order says complete but my phone isnt here? Anybofy know why?

Apple Watch order

I ordered an Apple Watch and was advised it was available for next working day- I’ve had no emails to advise dispatch or any indication when it will arrive. Only that the order has been received? Any clue when this would be?

Bill for cash back

Need a screenshot of my bill for cashback. How do I see my full monthly bill?

Mightyoak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Handset

Hello I'm asking if there is any chance I could have a handset early I have just under 4 month until my upgrade but my current phone has broke n with being pregnant I'm in need of a phone

Trixiiee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I have just received my new phone got it all set up but it is saying no service, the service is really good in this area

An1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos