Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Close Account

Can I pay off Device balance and close account?

Close by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Higher bill

Is there a way to actually speak to someone?

John77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 refresh

I upgraded last year as part of being on o2 refresh and have come to another year and was looking to upgrade but I don’t have the option to hand my phone back to o2 like I did last year? I wasn’t made aware when I was upgrading that I would lose this...

Trentt112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant receive texts on galaxy s20

Hi (this might be my second time of posting this). I got my new S20 this morning with a new sim and new number (not ported) everything was working out of the box but I cant receive text messages. I cant make and receive calls and I can send texts jus...

Spend cal

Every month I am being charged an extra £30 for something off google play and I can’t figure out what this is from, is there a way we can put a spend cap or something on to stop this happening and can it be done online as I can’t get through to anyon...

Georgia94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deletion of o2 Account

So, I posted here around a month back regarding issues with bills. That had been rectified as I had been put on a payment plan (like I'm assuming half of o2 customers have also been put on during Covid-19). I spoke to a representative and they had st...

DarrenB98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant speak to anyone regarding my bill covid 19

hi looking to speak to someone from 02 regarding my bill but because of covid 19 its impossible any help appreciated tried the o2 number and pay monthly number but no good cant speak with anyone

geogers1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

inclusive minutes

I have a monthly contract which provides unlimited free calls, do I still need to still hang up before 60 minutes before being charged

suspect fraud

i have just received a private text saying my fee for O2 has been rejected and my account needs updated. There is a link and i suspect a fraud as all other texts are from O2 not a private number.Also no email from O2.Anyone else got one of these befo...

lor64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos