Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

direct debit

I cannot find the page on the O2 website which allows me to chage my direct debit details. Help!

Harnog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have gone round in circles trying to talk to someone about the bill on my deceased husbands phone. After agreeing payments with customer service someone else decided it wasn’t acceptable but no one told me.!!The direct debit was not set up but I ha...

Jesta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract pay off

hi i would like to check how much i have to pay to finish my contract

lysy_kat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activated New SIM - Not Picking up Network

After troubleshooting with O2 and Samsung - my phone had randomly dropped off the O2 Network one day- I was sent a new SIM by o2 which was activated over the phone.When I received it I inserted it into my phone and then turned the phone on.I'm still ...

LG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my Sim?

I'm new to O2 and my Sim was posted on the 3rd May and still hasn't arrived.I see I'm being billed from the 4th May. Is that right? Surely I should be billed from when actual recieve and ativate the sim?Mostly where is my Sim? As I'm paying for two c...

Doomicorn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract term ends

Hello. I was in hospital for weeks and not been able to contact with yous. My contract ends 21/05/20. Can I switch to another provider and keep my number?

Mammuks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi,The contract ends in a month. I would like to finish it and keep my phone number.Can I transfer my number to the new network today?Yours sincerely,Jacek Banas

bjdream by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Ended

Hi,I have a Samsung galaxy s10 5g and whenever I make a call the phone ends the call randomly without me touching anything. Can anyone suggest how to fix the issue?

mozza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

number

how can I get a new number for new contract 

james90x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hi all - this is my first time using Community 02 I got my contract through Carphone Warehouse a few years ago so was never eligible for an NHS discount. I've now been offered an upgrade via 02 directly as their partnership has ended.I am trying to f...

Kazza5030 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos