Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Stac code

How do I give 02 my stac code otherwise I'm bound to my old contract as well as this one

Hi82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment management

I have tried for 6 days now to speak with payment management and no one is answering the phones at 02 now line been disconnected is frustrating

nuisance calls

I have been getting calls all night from one Number how can I get this stopped tred blocking number but they still call

Chrissie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I cant pay my bill until the 16th April. The amount is due now, I cant get through to 02 to speak to an advisor

Debs1940 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi have tried to swap my sim over yesterday and it still hasn't worked is there a delay.

alanb1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh%20issue%20(not%20showing%20on%20account)

HeyI am a refresh customer and have been since it started. I’ve been able to upgrade every 12 months at no extra cost and I took my phone out in Feb last year. The website says you can upgrade anytime.When I try to do it online it says that I can’t u...

O2 WEBSITE

Hi ! I hop you are all well and keeping safe. I've been trying to do a phone device upgrade today (3x) with O2 Refresh but everytime I click "go to basket" this message comes up - "This page isn't working. If the problem continues, contact the site o...

Delivery

i ordered the s20 for delivery on wednesday and the website said it was instock but i had a text to advise they are waiting stock, still says in stock online Anyone had similar experience and know how long im likely to be waiting. My current phone is...

kim324974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free extra

I picked Amazon music as my free extra and havent redeemed it yet. Is there any way to change it as i hadnt read the fine print which said this offer was only for new customers.

Joanne28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive calls or texts, or make callas

I recently changed sim and phone to and s20 ultra.Now I can't receive calls or texts and I can't makes calls. I can only do outgoing texts and use data and have no idea how to solve this