Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing phones

how do I go about changing my phone I got a s20 but prefer my partners iPhone 11 so wanting to change before 28 days.

Resolved! Payment help

I recently ended one of my refresh contracts early with O2. I always make my payments via the mobile app and have not had an active debit set up for a while. Since I still have a device balance I expected to receive a final bill through the post howe...

LBM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Registered On Network

I have just tried to make a call and I am told "Not Registerd on Network" I have trawled the internet looking for an answer but some of the solutions are beyond my technical ability. In the end I just turned the phone (S7) right off and turned on aga...

Judesman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of the contract

My contract is about to be paid off in july and I'm not upgrading. Does my air time carry on as normal?

Melanie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long for a name change?

I e-mailed my documents to O2 for a name change at the start of the week . I was told it would take up to 5 days to change.I called customer services after 6 days as I am waiting on upgrading my contract and it ends tomorrow, so I don't really want t...

Resolved! PROOF OF PURCHASE

Hi please could somebody tell me how to obtain proof of purchase for my s20 ultra i have 20 days to vlsim my gift but cannot get hold of anyone from 02 to ask for it its the smart watch i will be annoyed if i miss the deadline for the offer thank you

robho1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

If I pay 5 months worth off my bill can I get an early upgrade

Lexy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network available when trying to make a call

Hi, I am a Pay monthly customer with a mobile contract also. My phone broke on tuesday **Personal info**19 i am having it repaired but as i suffer with mental health and respiorty issues also im having to self isolate for 12 weeks and im in the 9th w...

Mlocky657 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does my number stay the same when I upgrade

I am upgrading and I would like to have the same number as my previous phone, will it stay the same and do I select either I need a new sim or I don’t need a new sim at checkout?

Simone1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos