Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving from refresh to sim only?

Hello, I am around 12 months into a 24month refresh contract, however I can get a much better airtime deal with a sim only currently. Can I pay off the phone part and move to sim only now or do I have to wait until the end of this contract? If I can,...

Smd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I have an old phone i want to give my son. Do i just buy a new sim and does it come with a new number?

Scoobydo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change on billing information

I have been on a Pay monthly contract with 02 for many years, retaining the same number. On my new contract a new and unrecognised number has been listed as the device (a Samsung) number. I am concerned that I don't want to lose my original number.

Robert47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Please can you advise how much it would be for me to pay off my current contract

Rosser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Number call not made from my handset

I have been charged (a relatively small amount) for a call to a premium number 08444773212788 which was not made from my handset (the handset was in another room being charged while I was watching TV at the time recorded for the call).How could this ...

PeterC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over use the data

HiPlease help, tried with O2 via fb but they send me here.I have issue with data. My son used the phone, in house, connected to WiFi without mobile data. Somehow he used all 15gb of the Internet! The question is how it is possible? I've checked the o...

Karina_w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill download

I get this error message when i try to download my bill which I require for cashback. As there is no other way to contact o2..help. There’s a ProblemThere’s been a problem getting the page you want.Please try again by clicking here.If you continue to...

Tony2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos