Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade, can I use 25% discount code on this?

Hi,I am looking at upgrading my phone and have access to a 25% discount via my blue light card. Can I use this for an upgrade or is it new contracts only? It doesnt state and dont want to sign up for an upgrade and find it doesnt work? Says it comes ...

Thebfg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fixed sum agreement

My parter has just upgraded his phone and he as been sent a fixed sun agreement by email. Dose he need to sign this if so where dose he said it as no forward email address has been added. Or is this just for his records ?

Eddie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my sons bill

I need to pay his bill but I cant access his detail ie phone number to log him it brings up my phone number but I'm not an 02 customer anymore so I went to my 02 app and his number isnt on my account anymore so i went to bring this product in put in ...

Fleur1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disney+

My redemption code didn’t work so I am now pay for something I can’t use and can not for the life of me get hold of anyone

Getting an extra sim

Please can you tell me how I add another family sim? If I buy online will it automatically be discounted? Thank you! Anna

AnnaAnna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2

Anyone know how to contact O2? No phone lines shown, no live chat, no email access. My phone has stopped connecting to the mobile network (Wifi is ok). I have reset all settings, restarted etc etc, but still no go. No doubt a reset at the SIM level i...

Prymaka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Dose anyone know if O2 will be offering the same 6 months deal for loyal customers as well? I have been with O2 for 5 years + bought 3 devices from them and all I have been offered was to join for £5.99 a month and they will take £2.00 a month off my...

overdue bill wanted to leave weeks ago.

My contract was supposed to end last month and i have been trying to contact o2 for weeks now to cancel the contract but no success through the phone and cant find an email address. now they have sent me another bill for £60! i wanted to switch to vi...

craig9181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not ring out or txt anyone

hi been having problems where i can not ring out at all no dial tone noting also txt messages keep coming back as error , i ahve done a check to see if there is any work reports going on in out area but shows all is ok . cant get hold of o2 via phone...

Paul10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos