Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

bills

I cannot print my invoices AGAIN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which sim

Can anyone help...I've received a new phone to replace a contract which ended,I've spoke to o2 and they have duplicated the new contract and cancelled the old and I've advised that I wanted to keep my old number which was obliged..now the question is...

Nj1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment problem

My phone bill was overdue so i made two seperate payments, the first one registered to my account fine but the other hasbnt gone on my account although my paypal statement clearly shows the payment has completed, i cannot get onto chat and now my dev...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paper Bill

how can i access an itemised bill each month - needed so i can reclaim phone expenses

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 payment not taken

Hi all, Been sitting on the chat for the past hour and have not got through yet. I called up last month to change my billing date to the first of every month, which the lady kindly did without any issues, however along with this i was left confused a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! December Payment Date

Hello, Does anybody kow when my payment will be taken, my Bill Date is showing the the payment will be taken around the 25th December which is obviously a Bank Holiday, would I be right to assume that the payment will be taken on the 27th?Many Thanks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for refund

I rang last Monday for a refund to my bank account and still haven’t received it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello Just like to know when I upgrade can I add the upfront cost to my next phone bill.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I work for the nhs and was trying to get discount when I upgrade. How do I get the discount code for my company

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos