Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Direct debt

How can I change the date of my direct debt

Martibhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia 1 II

Hi, I just pre ordered the Xperia 1 II on refresh. The device portion of the contract is paid for as I paid upfront for it. Am I able to switch to a cheaper sim only tariff once I receive the phone? Thanks

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with release of "pending" transactions

Having been thwarted in all but one of the three attempts to pay in full for my handset, I am now left with two "Pending" transactions reserved from my current account.I cannot cancel them, and the bank tell me they also cannot cancel them saying tha...

Cancelling direct debit

Hi all. I was coming to the end of my contract with 02 and switched to vodafone. PAC code etc done successfully. I was told to expect a 'final bill' but can't access my02 anymore because my number is no longer registered with 02. Received an email sa...

KM2102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my SIM card to a newer phone

Hello, I have an old iPhone 5c and I'm hoping to start using my wife's Samsung galaxy 7, it won't let me just move my SIM card over cause I think it's locked, is this possible to do? Cheers

Resolved! Keeping Disney+ When Moving Over To O2 Refresh

I have an o2 contract originally bought through carphone warehouse which is up in October. I have been looking at changing over/upgrading now to o2 refresh.I have disney+ as part of my bill for £3.99 as part of the promotion.If i change to o2 refresh...

DJRDJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony TV offer

I upgraded to the Sony Xperia 5, I didn't use my phone straight away as needed a case, because I've been working I assumed everything was correct, but, when I applied for the offer realised I was only on 5gb, I tried to change this, but, had to wait ...

Kat12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of owner

I have 2 devices for myself and took a phone out for a family member, as they are late with payments and i am forced to pay as it is in my name, is there any way possible in changing the owner for just their device to their name... ?Thanks in advance...

Brandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early termination charge

My contract end date is 19 July 2020. I'm on a standard contract.I've text info to 85075 and they said...Hi, it's O2. We hope you don't decide to switch today, but if you do we've estimated you'll have £48.39 of charges. If you're on a standard contr...

JimmyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos