Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Just transferred to O2 with a pac code from bt but it hasn’t been actioned and can’t seem to get through to O2 to sort

Wendy5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

I’m wondering if anyone can help me out I returned a device after a couple of days of having it and I’ve received a bill for said device. I’ve tried to contact o2 and the line went dead after about 10 minutes of talking to them. Has anyone had a simi...

Connorh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact with o2

o2 have to be the worst when trying to get contact with a human, I'm gutted I left EE who are available all the time.

pudd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile data stopped working

My data suddenly stopped. My o2 app is showing 11GB left to use, but it doesn't want to connect.I've followed the standard troubleshooting (on and off, air mode and off, selecting manually o2) nothing helped.I've never had that happen to me with othe...

ChezD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

abouyt o2 family package as two sim person

i am loloking for help as dual sim custmer with two seperate bills from O2, who could i link these two seperate bils as one andin turn save paying twice for same thing, on two difference o2 numbers

Resolved! Messed up contract

Hello. As I cant get through to 02 here goes. My contract recently came to an end with car phone warehouse an I selected a sim only deal for 18 months (100gig date unlimited calls and texts £20 a month). Now I have recieved a letter telling me you ha...

Dazb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double charged?

Hi,I recently moved from Three to 02. I ordered the SIM card from 02 on the 5th of May and received it around the 20th of May. My number was moved over from Three to 02 on the 21st of May. Three has charged till the 21st May and this has been paid fo...

Haze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Experia 5

Hi I purchased new Sony Experia 5 on 20/5/2020 and tonight it has suddenly froze & shut itself down. It will not allow me to force start it either. Can anyone give me any advice as to what to do next?Thanks Teresa

TopCatRed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

Good evening, I wanted to make a contract for an S20 phone and I withdrew £ 40 upfront from my account after which he asked me for a deposit of £ 270 and I did not accept but the £ 40 I withdrew in vain, why did they take my money? if I don't receive...

Marian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos