Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost phone

My son lost his phone in a River today and it was too deep to retrieve it. We still have £450 left on the device planWhat can I do.

Disney+ £2 off total bill?

Hi,Brain isn't working! I am being really thick right now! For the Disney+ extra for non-upgrading customers. If I don't go over my included minutes/data within my monthly package, I still get £2 off my total bill? It is £2 off my total bill, no matt...

Have I paid off my phone?

Hi all, first post here Sorry if this is a silly question but I can't seem to figure out if I've paid off my phone or not. I looked all over my account and the O2 website, only seems to have confused me more. I bought the phone (iPhone 6S) in 2017 un...

Samsung Smart Watch

Is there any update on if/when you are going to do the Samsung smart watches 4g/LTE. If really like to get one but could do with not being tied to my phone.Thanks

SC7639 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged on not even with the network

I cancelled my contract with them 2 months ago. Yet to be charged a month later, rung up again and someone assured me they’d cancelled it again. Been charged again whenever I try to phone up about it the auto answer machine tells me to look online. I...

Apple Watch offer

I went to a store today to get an iPad and was offered an Apple Watch for free with my iPad. Unfortunately they didn’t have any in stock when they checked. Can I still get this offer even though I have left with my iPad?

Google pixel 3 charging port

Hi. I've had my Google pixel three for just over a year and am on a 36 month contract. The charging port has become temperamental, you need to really insert the cable with some force for it to charge and any movement of the phone seems to disconnect ...

Charging by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

Hi Can anyone out there help me? I've just bought a phone via 02 and just tried calling them but understand my issue is not a priority, so I can't get through. I have got my PAC no from my previous provider and I believe I need to give this to O2, so...

FRER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Shocking Service

Myself and my wife both get only 1 bar of signal sometimes of 4G or 3G, it’s terrible and I left EE to come back to O2, wish I never bothered.Can’t contact O2 on the phone about it as they won’t take service faults Over the phone now but I can upgrad...

jimmybee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI data box thing

Got a HUAWEI data box thing that I pay for monthly to use at my static caravan. Since lockdown I haven’t been able to go to it to retrieve the box and I’ve been paying for it.I can’t find any way to get into contact with o2 to discuss options for e.g...