Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number Transfer from O2 PAYG to a new O2 Pay Monthly sim NOT Worked

I requested a transfer for my number to go from O2 PAYG to a new O2 Pay Monthly sim. The PAYG sim has lost service but the temporary sim still doesn't have my original number on it (it's still the temporary number). It's been more than 24 hours since...

Pranav14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing device and ordering esims for it

I have bought an unlocked Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G double esims(virtual) not from O2. Having trouble changing device in myO2 as well as contacting O2 to order esims and configuring up new phone...thanks

Data in USA - does it work now?

Hello I was wondering if anyone had used their o2 phone in the USA recently? I was last there around 2 years ago and did not have much of a signal at all for using data. I got charged £6 per day for trying (which was refunded when I complained). The ...

Susan6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Has O2 lost my mobile number?

Hi all, I am moving to O2 and ordered a sim car last week. I requested a PAC code from my old provider. I called O2 support on Tuesday and asked to port my number from my old provider to O2.My number has now been disconnected from my old provider, ho...

Resolved! VAT Breakdown

Hi I need VAT breakdown for my bills please 

DMC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan.com

I've been approached by Plan.com asking if I want to change my tariff and offering me a cheaper deal. Is this how O2 operates these days, have they outsourced billing and tariffs to Plan.com - I am a bit nervous about giving them my bank details.

Margot1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled monthly contract sim the day it arrived but still charged

I cancelled a monthly contract sim on the day it arrived. I purchased online through the o2 website. I haven’t opened it or used it but a month later the direct debit of just over £30 was taken out though the monthly contract was £21. I cancelled und...

obvious by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I keep being charged £1.50 for messages to my phone. I have tried texting stop to this number but the message won't send.How can I stop this number messaging me

Ljuk75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service

sim card not working

keith311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos