Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill

Why has my monthly bill gone up by 0.94p when I signed for a £35.00pm contract?

Karl2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade. I currently have the Samsung galaxy S9 paying £40pm. O2 have offered me to keep the phone and pay £29pm. Im not sure if this is a good deal?I've already paid for the device and the Airtime I have doesn't cost £29pm

Kim95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused on what happens next with my contract

Hi, I originally got my contract with carphone warehouse and finally the contractis coming to an end as I paid my monthly bill on the 22nd on June and now on the 8th of July i'm being charged again... which I'm guessing is the remainder of the contra...

gjruk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and data allowance

Recentlu upgraded phone my previous data alloeance is showing as a bolt on and is being added to my current data allowance. Also what happens to previous account bill if you upgrade. Will payment stop autonatically

Bubbles95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave O2

I am unsure how to cancel my sim only contract. I also want to keep my number.

Kclems by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Cannot add a bolt on for data and ive almost ran out. I’m switching to unlimited data but that doesn’t start for another 12 days. I will have run out by then but it won’t let me buy a bolt on. Help

Emma26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text msg

I am on a SIM only contract and have received a txt msg to say that my 90 day unlimited calls come to an end on 30 june. Do i assume this is a spam msg?

Barb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying of bills

I will like to pay my last bill and O2 has locked my account. Is there any number to call and pay this money off pls. Veronica

VO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos