Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

My bill is due on the 7of July but it says paid what does this mean I've not paid it yet

Hardie95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need

I need to change my direct debit details

Cab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills and upgrade

Hello I am wanting to upgrade my phone but the message in the upgrade box says I need to pay my bill I’ve paid my bill and still getting the same message does it take a while to update?

Jake94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving contract

Afternoon, I've been trying to contact someone at O2 now to cancel my cotnract, i've tried using the 202 number but it eventually goes to a dead end and askes me to email them. While contacting them it does say that lines are open between 10:00 am an...

Fabian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged on my bill

This month I’ve been charged twice for my line rental and once for my contract plan, and it’s still telling me my device plan payment is overdue and customer service won’t answer the phone, terrible service

Jack4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade screen

Every time I try to upgrade phone on my 02 the screen just stays on the loading screen, have refreshed page, deleted app though still the same

Mi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

So 02 has done it again

So O2 has done it again and disabled my phone even though they know I’m aboard due to lockdown for Covid virusKnowing full well that I am here myself and no way of call and if I get sick and attacked I’ve no way of calling any oneIt’s quite disturbin...

MichelleF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi I’m wanting to pay my bill over the phone but my call have been cut off and it’s not accepting my online payment

Rachel79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Upgrade on us" questions

Hello My current phone needs repairing and I logged into my account to see if there are any options for me and I can see this "Upgrade on us" offer available. Is this really what it says? I would only upgrade if it made more sense than a repair. I'm ...

o2 barefaced lies

Has anyone else had disgusting experiencies with the call centre staff in south africa?

manu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos