Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim card not provisioned for voice

Hi My new sim card is coming up as Sim card not provisioned for voice I tried to phone in but they are only dealing with lost or stole phones. How do I get this sorted. I cant call or text.

Block Imei number

I am currently joined stepchange which is a debt charity to help me pay my debts off. O2 have been added on there to pay my contract off. As they are nit getting the full amount each month, will the block the phone so I cant use it. I will get a sim ...

MRthomas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number

Hi guys, o2 told me my number would be ported over today. My husbands and sons have both been done but mine hasn’t. It no longer registered to my old provider either. Is it going to fail? My old sim stopped working this morning so I’ve been all day w...

Nicki2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student Discount Problem

Hi, I recently got a new phone and was told on the phone when purchasing this that I am able to get 20% off my airtime bill and can apply this once my phone arrives. I now have my new phone and I have been trying to send the discount code to 61202 al...

Georgina4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

picture messages

Hi, I cant seem to receive pictures messages, i have to log on o2 to be able to view them. Could someone tell me how to change this please.Kinds regardsAaron

A4RON by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

Paid £10 to top up phone to receive 1p min calls taken nearly £2 off me for making a 55 seconds... Told me that it would be sorted this time but it's obviously not worked. As the lines are now closed who can I talk to...

Sim6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I can not pay my phone bill wished to be cut off becuase i cant afford it whilst on furlough £121.21

GEORGINA3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Device Plan

Hi, I've had two payments for O2 device plan on a direct debit I've just picked up on my bank statement. I have no device from O2 as I have a simm only account.I've been trying to contact O2 but am finding it frustratingly difficult as the fraud line...

Yan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I’ pay monthly with 02 I get 20gb a month and my renewal happens on the 11th every month but sometimes when I go to check if my renewal has happened it shows it hasn’t and it shows 0gb what’ is this meant to me mean and why does it do this is it the ...

Parveen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos