Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Possible to transfer one o2 number to another O2 account

Hi, I have 3 contracts with o2. 1) Phone under contract until September on refresh. Number and phone no longer used2) Phone under contract with refresh and in use3) Phone out of contract with refresh, device plan paid off but still paying for airtime...

10CDP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

how do you pay off your extra charges so it dont get added on to the bill payment when I next get billed.

Joerscott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged monthly tariff

I signed up to a £33 a month contract last month and have been charged £52. There are no additional fees just the tariff price with VAT of £52.

MrClarky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airplane mode

Keeps asking to turn off airplane mode. It is off. Cannot make or receive calls etc.

Tonytoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paid?

I don't currently have access to my online banking, Barclays seems to be getting errors on the app and waiting on the phone for so long isn't worth the time.https://ibb.co/ZHKKrJYThis is what I see when I go onto my O2, does this mean that my bill ha...

CalumPye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message says no data left but i have data?

Hi, my data wont allow me interenet access, i got a message from 02 to say i need to top uo data, accompanied by a messge on the ohiti saying i need to sign in to the network, but when i go on 02 websitr it says i have 2.99gb left? Normally id live c...

tommy309 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apply Spend Cap

I recently upgraded my daughters tarriff and it has removed the spend cap that I had originally set. I received a text saying 'just to confirm you have not set a spend cap on this number' it also says to change this visit the website. However, I cann...

Resolved! Final device payment

GuysI have one finsl device payment on my ipad and that finishes my contract. What i would like to know is.would there be anymore airtime to pay as my contract would have come to an end and i dont want the ipad now either

Blues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Booster box

Hi I am not getting any signals near my parents' house, although I'm able to use wifi calling for calls, but unfortunatly, this does not work for text message (which I need for various reasons, such as bank security codes etc...). Can I request for a...

ML2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Handset while on Family Plan

HI, Does anyone know if I will lose my family plan discount for upgrading my handset on O2 refresh. I am looking to change my phone but dont want to lose the discount I get as I tried to move a number from ID to O2 and got told it was an O2 number an...

Gpep77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos