Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Zero cap and being charged

I’m on a zero cap for my phone however I have some how been charged on my account for MMS 3 times without being told I would be charged for this service or blocked from sending them Why

Capping by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit issue

I need to change my direct debit details, I can not do it in store nor can I do it online.. I need to speak to the payment team but when I phone and go through the menu it cuts me off unless my phone was stolen or fraud has been committed.. So now wh...

Drawnivek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play added charge

I have had an additional £39.99 charge added to my bill for Google Play. However, I haven't purchased anything from Google Play. Tried calling 02 but getting cut off everytime with no help available. Anyone know what this is?

BexV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

Can anyone help?? Just tried to get the Disney+ extra, but the download seems to be stuck. Can't find it anywhere on my O2. Now I just want to cancel it. Have called 202, to be told that I'll have to do this through my O2. But it's nowhere to be foun...

Ridie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I have 2 sim only contracts on my account. If I start 2 new 18 month contracts does that mean I'll get 2 new sim cards? Idint want a new sim or number just a new contract.

Cookie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number still not transferred

Hi, When I moved over to O2 I sent my PAC code from Three to keep the existing number. That never happened and now after trying a further 2 times online, I'm still on the new number. ANyone know how to get this sorted? Cheers

Stoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving Incoming Calls

For about 6 months now I am getting ppl telling me that they call me and I don’t answer!! This is because I am not receiving the call my end, not ringing or showing missed call? I tried contacting O2 but you just get your call disconnected!! As it’s ...

Ending contract

Hi Everybody, I want to call O2 this week to pay off what's left of my contract (there's no option to do this online) and get my PAC to move to another provider. Is it best to call 202 from the account phone and what are the opening hours please? Tha...

Resolved! Transfer of old number

Hi, I ordered a sim last week and gave my PAC number online, my old number hasn't been transferred yet. How do I know that it's actually happening and how long does it take?

Just had a Unusual bill through

Hi I’ve just had an unusual bill my bill over the last few years has been between £90 and £150 but just a bill for over £300+ for this month I’ve looked it’s saying it’s a gambling app? Yet I never gambled? Or down loaded the app it’s saying ( Poker ...

Morgz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos