Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Samsung S23 phone Now over a week late in delivery

Hi, I have on the 5th October Purchased a New Samsung S23, which I was told was in stock.I was sent the forms to sign, and I then got an email stating my order was received, keep an eye on the inbox for progress and delivery. This was timed at 16:25....

Ruth_AB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentally cancelled direct debit

Hi, I have accidentally cancelled my direct debit for my smart watch and have been paying it manually via the app. please can I set up a new direct debit to the same card and the same date on 15th of each month for £12.99

HJT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Hi, There was fraud on my o2 account (recently joined from Virgin) August 11th, I reported it when I received 2 iPhone 14 Pro that I hadn't ordered. Since then it has taken multiple attempts to get these iphones sent back, the fraudsters continue to ...

Customer service inadequate

I had two accounts with O2. I requested early termination of one of them, so I was charged termination fee. However customer service has agreed to refund the fee as credit for the other one, I was told there is a note on my account explaining this.My...

Vinc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged for phone calls abroad

Being charged for calls while abroad but roaming was turned off on SIM and data, no calls were made by myself while abroad at all

Fergo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Require a PAC code

I Require a PAC code and a final balance for my account. 

XYZ123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying for two contracts since merger

I have previously been with Virgin and now companies are merged I was offered an upgrade in August with 02, I am now paying for two contracts with Virgin refusing to cancel contract and have been told I still need to pay it despite 02 saying I am due...

Chlo12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra

Hiya, I just sign new monthly payment SIM card only contract with o2 today , and I received email from o2 which said I have to click link and pick best free option for me, I don't really understand what option that link it's about, also when I click ...

Marek_B91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device plan

Why am I getting 02 Error 500 when I'm trying to pay my device plans

Resolved! How to contact to pay?

Hi, I asked for my number etc to be cut off and they said they'd do so and there would be directions on how I can pay my final amount (device cost). That's been done, can no longer access this in My O2, and call the number ending 0217 that they tell ...

DeeS77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos