Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Zone 1 travel

Travelling to Australia today and wondering if 02 travel is added automatically. I've seen the bolt on options and don't know which I'll need. I thought it was £6 a day, I'm confused.

2510 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment won’t go through

attempting to restart my monthly tarriff but no matter what I do payment won’t go through. I’ve tried 3 different cards and on 2 different devices.

Reactivating a Sim

I recently cancelled a SIM only contract and would like to know if there's a way to reactivate the SIM or get a PAC code without the long winded way of calling?

NaiJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill almost double

Hi, I got a message about my next bill being ready and it told me how much the bill is and for some reason its almost double my last bill for some reason

Wrong Amount Payment taken

The O2 has taken £227 pound from my account. I do not know how they took and why they took I would kindly ask a refund for that

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi, I would like to cancel my contract with O2. Thanks. Paulina.

Paula29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in Australia for a month?

I am going to Australia for the month of December and would like to use the data I am paying for over there. I understand I will need a bolt on and don't mind paying something extra but the O2 Travel Bolt On at £6 a day is crazy expensive. That will ...

First bill

Hi there i am very confused Hope someone can help, I recently took out a contract device and airtime plan ( Started 19/11/23) My 02 app is saying my bill will be available on the 03/12/2023 which is 2 weeks after activation which i fully understand. ...

Resolved! Received enforcement and termination notice

Despite best efforts (spoken with 10 CS reps ) i have tried to pay the full outstanding amount under the credit agreement without any success!Never have i found it so difficult to get someone to take my money….payment due in excess of £450 and i’m no...

Debs127 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My code expired

My code to place order for eir bud pro has expired. 

Ibb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos