Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I applied my PAC code to keep my old number but now my sim is using both numbers, how do i fix this?

hg7236 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

I received this text message is it authentic?O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via:

Andy3d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

number not assigned

Hi can’t seem to receive calls some calls while in Spain on holiday tells me number not assigned I have a monthly contract in U.K. 10 GB and international bolt on I can receive calls from the same numbersWhat’s the problem

6666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on credit file

Hi, I’ve been emailing the credit referrals team now for a few months and still pending a response. I’ve called a few times, but the staff have passed me back to the credit ref team email advising that they can only deal with my issue.I have had no r...

Ruheena90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudelent texts

This is not a question but a reminder about fraudulent texts. I've had another one this month purportedly from O2 saying they are unable to process my latest bill, and in order to avoid fees please click on the link, which of course I didn't. The mob...

Assillon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Note 20

anybody know when the note 20 is coming to 02

Note-20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network coverage issue in Oldham area

Hi, I am having network coverage issue in Oldham area especially at night time. I don’t know whether it’s Only with my sim or its happening with everyone?

ChAmr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access for you

Please advise how I can set this up?

LouiseC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number help

Hello, I've signed up for an O2 SIM only plan and I'm struggling to transfer my number from EE. I have a PAC from EE.When I placed my order it said if I provide a PAC code then the transfer will happen automatically, which sounded good and easy. This...

squarejoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos