Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

WiFi calling international numbers

Hi,New o2 customer question....when WiFi calling, can I make international calls. It doesn’t seem to work, however when I call a UK number it connects immediately via WiFi calling.

Gregg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

My bill is due on 26th of july by direct debit. As I already paid a couple 9f weeks ago with my debit card does this mean nothing will he taken from my bank on the 26th July?

Musovboro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

Hi all, wanted to know if there is anyway I could end my pay monthly contract (through the small print) early because I'm not happy with the service or getting what I pay for?For a while now I have had to switch my connection to 3G because the 4G is ...

S6 edge overheats and shuts down

My S6 edge has twice now recently shut down two apps (radio and bluetooth) because it says it has overheated and is really (very) hot to touch. On occassions, when I have turned the camera on, I have heard a buzzing/fizzing sound for a few moments be...

newtothis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ends soon

My contract ends 01/09/20. Will payments stop automatically or do I still need to give notice. My son wants to take a new sim only deal when the contract ends and pay from his own account, is this possible

Sge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hi I am buying an Apple Watch how much do o2 charge per month for cellular use ? Thanks

Dalamps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Billing has blocked me making external calls !!

So I am on pay monthly (new phone) and ported my old number to my new phone, set up two direct debits one for the phone and one for the airtime. Neither of these dd's have been taken and today I get a text message saying my outbound calls are blocked...

gokiwi64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone details on account

Recently changed phones, tariff and sim type (now on eSim) but account still shows old phone. Can’t find anyway to change it. Also still getting upgrade offer every login even though i’ve just done it. Anyone know how to change it?

Family discount

Need advice on the Family Plan.I have recently taken out a monthly contract for me and my husband and a pay monthly sim for my son. (With me being the Lead connection).I am wanting to get a monthly sim for my Elderly dad, would I be able to add him o...