Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

How do I increase limit on charge to mobile service?

Simonna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM!

Hi All,I have received the following text today....O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: If you receive this text please do not click on the link as this is a scam!Thanks fo...

Amy1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney extra activation

Hi have the o2 Disney offer - my 02 states need to activate , clicking link says already used, Disney plus acount shows o2 but no details or a time credit (already a Disney plus member). Disney admin say speak to o2 but as always cannot chat to anyon...

ACP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox

HiIs there any way a sim can be re-registered on a boostbox without talking to 02? Called them but that department is not open and asked me to go into a shop but I am isolating so can'tThanks

LCB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excessive data charges

Wondering if I am getting a bum deal !I pay £35 a month for 60g data +free calls and texts.This month I used an extra 30g of data and my bill is now £105 ! Seems my bill have tripled by using 50% more.I then log on my O2 and see adverts for unlimited...

Jimmy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

Good morning hope you can help with my query.Ever since joining o2 I have been really frustrated with the lack of signal I can get.i came from network three prior to joining o2 and never had an issue with signal.even when my phone shows I have signal...

Signal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I received my upgrade and then returned it over a week ago. Can you check for it and process me new order please?

Lonz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block

Want to know how you can put a temporary block on the phone

Resolved! Wifi hotspot

Hi. I am from UK. Just arrived to Denmark and I will be in holiday property without wifi but i need to work for the next 5 days from here. Need wifi what will be the cheapest option for me ?

Resolved! Connection got barred, how do i un-barr it?

hi so someone phoned o2 and pretended to be me, they have barred my phone and theres nothing i can do to get it unbarred. i can NOT call from my phone to explain this mistake and its very difficult for me to use a landline. how do i fix this?