Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swap sim

Hello i have a problem i make an upgrade and i recive a new sim i follow the instruction to swap sims. On the old sim i don't have anymore signal after i follow the instructions and on the new sim still i dont have any signal. Any one know why? And s...

Robert3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data no calls no messages

I have no call texts or data. Completely shut off. No warning or text message from o2. Logged into my 02 and nothing has come up regarding cutting me off. Saying everything is fine. And all bills paid. What is going on ???

MxT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble contacting anyone at O2

Is anyone else having just as miuch trouble trying to contact someone at O2? All web chats have been turned off, each time I call whatever number they provide on the website or on the app it tells you to go on to your "My O2 App" and look up your own...

stacey08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of ownership

I currently had two phone contracts with o2 in my name, one I am using and one that I took out for a friend. They are wanting to take over the contract, is there a way of transferring the ownership for one of them?

Cait by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund deposit

Hello, I was wondering how I could contact o2 to ensure my deposit that I paid at the start of my contract is refunded to my bank account as I do not want it returned as credit. I cannot see anything about this on the website. Am I correct in believi...

CJ_Simpson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 devices 1 deal

I already have an existing deal running on my S10e with about 12 months left, and I'm now looking to purchase a galaxy smartwatch to use with it. Does anyone know if it is possible to add a new device (smartwatch) to my current plan so that they can ...

02Com by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email 02

I have been charged twice for spotify again this month added to my bilk i cannot contact 02 via phone or live chat. Does anyone know the email

Ky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying final bill - my account is showing as closed

Hi , I've recently had my number ported over to Smarty , I've had my final bill of £28 which I want to pay but when I try and log into my account it says I'm not recognised anymore ? i want to get this paid to keep my credit rating intact but it's pr...

Kavos1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos