Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free galaxy buds with s20 +

I yesterday upgraded my phone to a samsung galaxy s20+ and recieved the phone today. Whilst purchasing the phone there was an offer claiming I would get a free set of galaxy buds, as long as I claimed 30 days after purchasing, a major reason I got th...

SamB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 esim for Sky mobile

So, I have just purchased an iphone 11 pro max through Sky. I have had a sim only deal with O2 since my phone was paid for last year.The reason why I purchased a new phone was that I was under the impression that I could use two sims on the phone.. o...

Nico1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 contract but keep existing number

I have a SIM only contract, but because my Samsung S7 is unsupported I need to get a new phone. I can get a good deal via Samsung/O2 but the online form on the Samsung website says I can't transfer my old number. Is this right?

Jenny596 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet Sim

Hi, how do I disable my tablet sim? I am paying £10 a month for a sim that is never used as the iPad is used solely at home with WiFi.ThanksAndy

ranger703 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call barring

Hey,I have a pay monthly sim and I'm on vacation in Greece almost a month. They sent me a message some days ago that my allowances will be suspended due to safety reasons and if I want to enable them again I should contact them. That's what I did and...

Gabtzi11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sharing

Hi Guys, any know how to do a data share between 2 devices on the same account

Andy211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change my number

i want to change my number but how do i change 02 customer service wont answer the phone call.??

azad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM TEXT FROM O2?

Has anyone else received a text supposedly from O2 saying they were unable to process your latest payment and to update your details using the link provided? Just putting a warning out there to everyone

SusanneF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t make outgoin calls

I paid my wife’s phone bill Sunday it’s on my o2 account and it still hasn’t been turned back on can som1 help ASAP as she needs her phone for work

Django by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get an O2 advisor to help me?

After twenty years with Vodafone who have always been at the end of a phone even throughout Covid, I moved to O2 last week and I am seriously considering returning to Vodafone and cancelling the two contracts I have just taken on, as I cannot get any...

Lisa70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos