Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Amazon music. How do I cancel?

I have free 6 months amazon music. How do I cancel the subscription and carry on using it untill 6 months have finished. When I go on my amazon account it says to manage subscription through o2.

DGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message Scam

I have received the following message from O2O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. To avoid any fees or account suspension, please update your billing information via: The number was from +447498945481. Not sure how they knew I was a O2 cus...

Banana87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi, I have a pay monthly phone but I don’t really use it so I’m thinking of cancelling the contract however if I do this will I still be able to look at my existing text messages (from someone now passed away) & look at old photos? I’m know I would N...

Marie1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared plans?

Hi guys I have an unlimited data plan on 02 refresh and I am hoping to share my data, with one of my other 02 refresh plans. Is this possible please?

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Throttling

If I was being throttled/restricted on data.Would I get good speeds when in close proximity to an antenna?If o2 were throttling, would it be the same on 4g & 3G?

LH86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I cannot use mobile data. I have been to the Apple store and they ran some tests and say there is nothing wrong with the device. I‘m getting no help from o2.I have factory re-set the device and re-set factory settings multiple times.Just wondering Wh...

Daras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

Will o2 match other o2 offers from different suppliers?

ARUN1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my Discount

I have just upgraded my iPhone 7 Plus to a iPhone 11 Pro and included my blue light discount code - but it shows this as 0. I thought it took 25% off the airtime plan which is £35 ? Please can someone help ?

Nhshero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos