Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My Data has all been used but I don't know why

Hi, I've had notification that my 500mb of data has nearly all gone and I should buy more. I normally only use 100-200mb. I've checked the app info on my phone and cannot see that this amount of data has been used. Is there any way of finding out wha...

termination fee

Hi I wonder if someone can explain the early termination fee. I have checked and they say it with be £57. So if I terminated my contract would my final bill be the early termination fee plus my monthly payment or would it be £57.

Cara20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Sorry I do not know if I am on the correct message board,A family member has gave me a phone with an o2 sim,my o2 sim is to large to fit into the new phone,can I transfer my number to the sim that is in the other phone,?or do I have to order a fresh ...

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled SIM. But still getting bill.

I cancelled my SIM two days ago and was tol to wait for a Bill that will arrive 14 days after my sim disconnects. However, i still recieved my pay monthly bill.

Bill

I have been cut off and cant contact to resolve it

stephm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I need help I can’t call Anyone to help me

Jess10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I need to return a phone that I had delivered yesterday 

Teddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 extra

I had a Disney plus extra which I paid for and had to be tied into for 6 months which finished yesterday. But there is no way of cancelling it on my o2 it has just rolled over. I have asked support but they delete the message and if I ring they hang ...

Ke6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blocking

Hello guys. So I have been with o2 over 20 years and their prices just seem to be getting outrageous and I cannot keep up especially now times are hard. I have found my phone and contract with such a better SIM deal for less than £20 a month than wha...