Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello basically you charge me £ 30 more or less for extra that I never asked it . My bill is wrong because I don’t wanna pay for something that I never ever add . Please remove this extra from my next bill

Resolved! New Sim

My iphone and sim are both from o2 but now I have been given a new sim from my new job, how easy is it to put in the new sim? Will my phone be locked to o2? How can I unlock it? Thanks

NikkiS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Migration

Asked an agent to migrate my number said it would be 24hours its now 48 hours no change amy help? dont want to ring because the customer service is truly awful

NI02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sharing

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a number of accounts for my kids that show I can share data - however I am unable to do this following the instuctions as there are no boxes showing that I can check to allow data transferring. Any help would be g...

LepGorr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract

I have just purchased a new phone from mobile phones direct. The phone is on o2. I requested to keep my number and sent them the code. I got my phone and sim. I put sim in phone nothing happend. I left it a day and i am online with my old number but....

Adam89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading iphone contract with Apple Watch airtime plan attached

Hi everyone!I have 2 monthly iPhone contracts which both have Apple watches bought through o2 connected to them. I’m looking at upgrading both of these contracts to either a new iphone or sim only plan and was wondering whether this would affect the ...

Resolved! Upgrade

How can I upgrade early on you, when you're asking £336.30. to do this. What am I missing

Nelmel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age

How to change age

Beaumont by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G not working in oxford for 2 months

Afternoon, I’ve noticed over the past few months that the 4g network speed in Carterton is extremely slow, so much that I’ve not used 4g at all, I’m only using 3G. I’ve done speed tests and I’m getting 0.7mpbs, others are getting 30+ when doing the s...

JamesD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos