Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! phone locked

PLEASE help my I have cancelled my contract with O2 and gone to another provider now my phone is locked and I cannot make or receive calls, I am a foster carer and need it ASAP.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping phone numbers within O2

Hi All... I have 2 x O2 accounts which are linked, so the two bills always show as a total amount. I want it completely seperate. I am just about to upgrade my SIM's to a new pay monthly plan with O2. If I just order a new SIM for one of the devices ...

stokesy34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't make payment

due to the covid-19 I have not been able to work for the past 2 weeks. I have mt phone and car insurance with o2 but finding it hard to get in toich with them. My wage will be paid at the end of april however until then I am short of funds even to la...

Gemma30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

How can I buy insurance for my o2 device?

Steph2807 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from pay monthly to payg

Hello, I have two mobile numbers on pay montly contracts and one number on pay monthly data (iPad). All device plans have been paid in full and contracts are simply running their course. I have decided to move one mobile and one data plan to PAYG, bu...

ALVIR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I rang 02 up about the situation being I started a new job up and if they could freeze my account until I get paid meaning I’ll still be able to use it and acquire no charges. I rang up twice to make sure they had froze to which they both said yes an...

sim not working

My SIM is not working. I can't text SWAP to 20220 as I can't send texts. Is there something I have missed?

Jake75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact O2 - I'm deaf

I've finished my contract and want to switch to SIM only with 5GB per month data

Neilb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos