Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

hi my sim is still registered to vodafone even thought my number has changed over....not sure what to do? Anyone help?

poonam14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling on a SIM only deal

Hi does anyone know if wi-fi calling will work on a O2 sim I've just ordered, which will be used in a Samsung A70 handest not supplied by O2? Thanks

Help with my phone bill

I've been trying to call o2 to see if I can pay my phone bill at a later day so I dont get cut off and I cant get through how can I get help with this

Shanice92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment

Could some one please explain why I had a email of 02 saying I could spread the remainder of my balance that I owe to them over 6 months witch I picked but then today I received a letter saying if I do not pay by the 29th further action will be taken...

Adam10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my previous number

How do I keep my previous number?I've filled in the online form with all the details but I've now had two emails saying that the information failed the security checks. I think it's probably to do with the bit wher it requests characters from a passw...

Mark1340 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

So I have just upgraded my phone, it stated when I was doing it if I needed a new sim or not and I clicked no, does that mean I have to put my old sim in my new phone and it will automatically upgrade? I’d anyone could help that would be great as I’m...

Rosie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number not updating

I’ve moved over from Virgin, entered my pac code during the process. Got my new sim 2 days ago but the new number has not transferred yet. What should I do? I can’t get through to customer service.

Resolved! Will not let me keep my existing no

I have tried twice to keep my existing Asda phone noi get an email back from blue . Saying there is security problem,and to ring 02.tried 30 times,and cannot speak to anybody.when you are 80 years young it becomes an hassle. my regardsGordon whitehou...