Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

i have a an i-phone 5s that was on pay monthly contract which ended 1.5 yrs ago. I wish to use the phone with a sim from another network. How do I unlock the phone. O2 have said they would e-mail me instruction on how to do this yet I am still waitin...

kevin123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 81618

Hi, just found out I’ve been charged a text of £3.75 this month and the last 3 month previously from feelgoodwizard.com? Who are they and how to stop this from happening again

Za by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill date

I have always had my payment date as the 15th or closest to tbat but am.now aware payment is due on 30th....My pay goes in on 15th....Please resolve

Gazbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of my contract

My Contract finishes 0n 21st October 2018, I do not want to continue with O2. Is there a way I can pay off my contract (£40) and organise a new phone with a new provider as soon as possible?

Resolved! Is there any way of getting a three contract with O2

My contract is up next month and was looking to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as i loved my Note 7. But the deals for O2 are all 24 month which makes things too dear. Tesco Mobile and Virgin both offer 36 month contracts that make things more aff...

Resolved! Data charges

Visited Turkey from 6th August until 12th August checked my bill and from the 12th to today it keeps going up now on £36 , I switched data off and still have half my personal allowance left , I connected to free WiFi in the hotel on first day , the £...

Simon1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid up front not sure if I got phone

I paid 230 pound on Sunday 26 aug to have a phone I received terms and conditions but no order number says be ready by the 29th to be picked up but haven’t recieved reference number or order number so don’t know if I have the phone or not

Resolved! 'Ghost' voicemail

Having just replaced my defunct iPhone 7 with a Samsung S9, on set up my voicemail is displaying one 'new'/unread message left in January (!) but on calling Voicemail there are no messages there to delete, new or otherwise. Any suggestions as to how ...

Resolved! Order not received

Hello i maked an order for note9 i payed 575 deposit 19 upfront and 6.99 special delivery next day morning. Order was maked 4 days ago and still not received nothing. And cant see or track it. Dont was dispatched....

Order by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer of office 365

Hi I bought IPad Pro from o2 n was given an offer of free Netflix n office 365 for one year.the. The voucher given just advised to go to link n send some email info.after that I was supposed to receive email from o2 which will advise me how to procee...

NM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos