Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bad reports

just seeing what comments o2 has and if there bad or good but can see and know from my experience that I have had it real bad with being on a o2 contract and ain't happy at all. Iam going to see a solicitor and take further has it cant be right and a...

Phone bill

Enquiring about phone bill

Bryan1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim wont activate

Got new sim put into iphone, waiting on code but not came through. SIm not registering on phone - message is 'No Service' Any advice.

Resolved! Porting number problems

Hi, I ordered a phone sunday and provided my PAC. The phone arrived Monday and my number ported Tuesday - however, I don't think it’s completely ported. Is it normal it may take longer than a day? I’m fine making and receiving calls but I’m not recie...

LePritch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi , how do I cancel my contract I’ve done my 2 years and I don’t want to be charged anymore than I have to , thank you

Steve2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone blocked

hello, I have an old Samsung phone that I swapped for an iphone. Having set up my own bsuiness I reralised I needed a new telephone number so went with a virgin SIM only deal. Issue is that when I inserted the Virgin SIM card into my old Samsung it w...

DEuden75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

I have a new phone s20... Im trying to use the phone but it says not registerd on network.

Sam79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from O2

Hello,I will likely be leaving 02 a couple of weeks before my contract ends and moving to another provider.If I give my new provider the PAC code say 2 weeks before my contract acually ends (since I'm happy to start with the new provider immediately ...

Cancel sim only

Hi, how do I cancel my sim only ? There’s no info on app, the deals available at other providers seem far better at the moment

PJL0409 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos